The light, silky formula of loose powder is easy to spread and gives your make-up a smooth, flawless matte finish.
• Blends in with the skin to refine and brighten it, and sets makeup for the day.
• Provides long-lasting make-up effect.
• The powder absorbs sebum, minimizes skin shine and mattifies.
• Extremely delicate powder particles reduce the appearance of fine lines, unevenness and pores.
• 4 slightly tinted shades for light, medium, tanned and dark complexions and 1 universal transparent shade.
• Free from gluten and oils.
• Clinically tested under the supervision of dermatologists; non-comedogenic.
• Cruelty-free and vegan.
Translucent Colorless – for all skin colors
Vanilla Ivory color
Banana light yellow
Deep Peach A warm shade of peach
Golden Orange A shade of golden tan
HOW TO USE:
After perfecting your complexion with foundation, set your makeup with Loose Setting Powder. First, shake off a small amount of the powder onto the lid. Apply the powder to the side of the makeup sponge, shake off any excess, then press lightly and roll the sponge over your face. Pay particular attention to the T-zone and the area under the eyes.
For oily skin, use a large fluffy powder brush to gently brush the powder on areas that tend to be too shiny.