Last updated September 13, 2020
ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS
The information on the Site is not intended for distribution or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or would require us to register in such jurisdiction or country. . Accordingly, those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent they apply.
The site is not designed to comply with industry regulations (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), etc.), so if your interactions are subject to such regulations, you may not use this site. You may not use the Site in any way that would violate the Gramm-Leach-Bliley (GLBA) Act.
The website is intended for users who are 18 years of age or older. Persons under the age of 18 may not use or register on the Website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Provided that you are authorized to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site, and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly accessed, solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you under the Site, Content and Marks.
If you provide any information that is false, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or close your account and refuse any current or future use of the Site (or any part of it).
Registration with the Site may be required. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, recover, or change a username you choose if we believe, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
We strive to display the colors, features, specifications and details of the products available on the Site as accurately as possible. However, we do not guarantee that the colors, functions, specifications and details of products will be accurate, complete, reliable, current or free from other errors, and the electronic display may not accurately reflect the actual colors and details of the products. All products are subject to availability and we cannot guarantee that the products will be in stock. We reserve the right to stop selling any products at any time for any reason. Prices for all products are subject to change.
PURCHASING AND PAYMENT
We accept the following payment methods:
– American Express
You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made through the Site. In addition, you agree to promptly update your account and payment information, including your email address, payment method, and payment card expiry date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as necessary. Sales tax will be added to the purchase price as per our requirements. We can change prices at any time. All payments will be made in PLN.
You agree to pay all then-current pricing fees for your purchases and any applicable shipping fees, and you authorize us to charge the selected supplier for these amounts at the time you place your order. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in the quote, even if we have already requested or received payment.
We reserve the right to decline any order placed through the Site. We may, at our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, household or order. These restrictions may include orders placed through the same customer account, the same payment method, and / or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to restrict or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
Can I make a return?
In our store, you do not have to worry about the fact that the selected product will not meet your expectations.
In accordance with applicable law, you have 14 days to withdraw from a distance contract without giving any reason. So if the intact goods, in their original packaging, do not meet your expectations – you can send them back to us within 14 days from the date of withdrawal. The costs of returning the goods in the event of withdrawal from the contract are borne by the buyer. We will refund the money for the order within 14 days.
How do I make a return?
Just log in to the account from which you placed the order, start a chat with us or reply to an email confirming your order. The returned goods must be in new condition, in the original product packaging, unused and with the foil packaging intact (perfume).
After receiving the parcel, you will receive a refund for the returned goods within 14 business days. The buyer bears the shipping costs.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we provide the Site. The site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those specifically approved or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- 1 . Systematically download data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without our written consent.
- 2 . Unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting user names and / or e-mail addresses of users electronically or otherwise for the purpose of sending unsolicited e-mail or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- 3 . Use the services of a purchasing agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
- 4 . Use the Site to advertise or offer the sale of goods and services.
- 5 . Avoid, disable or otherwise interfere with the security features of the Website, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content, or enforce restrictions on the use of the Website and / or its Content.
- 6 . Engage in any unauthorized framing or linking to the Site.
- 7 . Cheat, cheat or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information, such as user passwords.
- 8 . Misusing our support services or making false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- 9 . Participate in any automated use of the system, for example by using scripts to send comments or messages, or by using any data mining tools, robots or similar data collection and extraction tools.
- 10 . Interfere with, disrupt or unduly burden the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- 11 . Try to impersonate another user or person, or use another user’s username.
- 12 . Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- 13 . Use any information obtained from the Site to harass, exploit or harm another person.
- 14 . Discredit, tarnish or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and / or the Site.
- 15 . Use the Website in a manner inconsistent with applicable law.
- 16 . Except where it may result from the use of a standard search engine or web browser, the use, launch, development, or distribution of any automated system, including, but not limited to, any spider, robot, cheat tool, scraper, or offline reader that accesses Sites, or the use or execution of unauthorized scripts or other software.
- 17 . Upload or transmit (or attempt to transmit or transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information gathering or transmission mechanism, including but not limited to clear graphic interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, worms, cookies or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware”, “passive gathering mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- 18. Upload or transmit (or attempt to transmit or transmit) viruses, Trojan horses or other materials, including excessive capitalization and spamming (continuous publication of repetitive text) that prevents any party from uninterrupted use of the Site or modifies, disrupts, disrupts, alters or interferes with the use, functionality, functionality, operation or maintenance of the Website.
- 20 . Remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from all Content.
- 21 . Decrypt, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any software that is or is otherwise part of the Site.
- 22 . Attempt to circumvent any measures on the Site aimed at preventing or limiting access to the Site or any part of the Site.
- 23 . Harass, annoy, intimidate or threaten our employees or agents involved in providing you with any part of the Site.
- 24 . Use the Site in any reasonable effort to compete with us, or otherwise use the Site and / or the Content for any revenue generating or commercial endeavor.
USER GENERATED CARTRIDGES
The site may invite you to chat, co-author or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other features, and may provide the ability to create, upload, publish, display, broadcast, perform, publish, distribute, or distribute content and materials to Us or on the Site, including, but not limited to, text, writings, videos, audio, photos, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personally identifiable information or other materials (collectively, “Contributions”). Contributions may be visible to other users of the Site and Marketplace Offerings and through third party websites. Accordingly, any Contributions you submit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. By creating or sharing any Contributions, you represent and warrant that:
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display or performance, and accessing, downloading or copying of your Contributions will not and will not infringe any proprietary rights, including, but not limited to, copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or moral rights of any third party.
4. Your contribution is not false, inaccurate or misleading.
5. Your contribution is not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional material, pyramids, chain letters, spam, mass mailings or other solicitation.
6. Your contributions are not obscene, lascivious, lecherous, vulgar, violent, harassing, defamatory, defamatory or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
7. Your contributions do not ridicule, ridicule, discredit, intimidate or offend anyone.
8. Your contribution is not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of these terms) any other person or to promote violence against any particular person or class of people.
9. Your contribution does not violate any applicable law, regulation or rule.
10. Your contributions do not infringe the privacy or image rights of third parties.
11. Your contributions do not contain any material that obtains personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or uses anyone under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
12. Your contributions do not violate any applicable child pornography law or otherwise are intended to protect the health or well-being of minors;
13. Your contribution does not contain any offensive comments related to race, nationality, gender, sexual preferences or physical disability.
By posting your contribution on any part of the site, you automatically grant, represent and warrant that you have the right to grant us unlimited, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully paid, worldwide hosting right and license to use, copy , reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, rename, archive, store, cache, perform publicly, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such Contributions ( including, without limitation, your image and voice) for any purpose, whether commercial, advertising or otherwise, and to prepare derivative works of such Contributions or to incorporate other works thereto, and to grant and authorize sublicenses thereto. Use and distribution may be in any media format and through any media channels.
This license will apply to any form, media or technology known now or in the future and includes our use of your name, company name and franchise name, as applicable, and any trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and personal and commercial images that you share. You waive any personal rights in your Contributions and you warrant that no personal rights have been otherwise asserted in your Contributions.
We have no ownership of your contributions. You retain full ownership of all your contributions and any intellectual property or other proprietary rights relating to your contributions. We are not responsible for any representations or representations contained in your Contributions by you in any area of the Site. You are solely responsible for your contribution to the Site and you expressly agree to indemnify us from any liability and to refrain from any legal action against us in relation to your contributions.
We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, (1) to edit, edit or otherwise change any Contributions; (2) to re-categorize any Contributions to be placed in more appropriate locations on the Site; and (3) to pre-check or remove any Contributions at any time and for any reason without notice. We are under no obligation to monitor your contributions.
We may make available to you areas on the Site where you can post reviews or ratings. When publishing a review, you must meet the following criteria: (1) you should have had direct experience with the person / entity being reviewed; (2) Your reviews should not contain offensive profanity or offensive, racist, offensive or hateful; (3) Your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability; (4) Your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity; (5) you should not be related to your competitors if you post negative reviews; (6) no conclusions should be drawn as to the legality of the proceedings; (7) you must not post any false or misleading statements; and (8) you may not organize a campaign to encourage others to post a review.
We may accept, reject or remove reviews at our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to check reviews or remove them, even if anyone finds the reviews inappropriate or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us and do not necessarily represent our views or the views of any of our affiliates or partners. We are not responsible for the review or any claim, liability or loss arising from the review. By publishing a review, You hereby grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid, transferable and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit in any way, display, perform, and / or distribute all content related to reviews.
MOBILE APPLICATION LICENSE
Use a license
Apple and Android devices
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, opinions or other information regarding the Site or Marketplace Offerings (“Submissions”) provided to us by you are not confidential and will become our sole property. We will have exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and will be entitled to unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful, commercial or other purpose without endorsement or compensation to you. You hereby waive any personal rights in such Submissions and warrant that any such Submissions are genuine or that you are entitled to submit such Submissions. You agree that you will not be able to appeal against us in the event of an alleged or actual breach or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in your Materials.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through the Site infringes any copyright that you own or control, please notify us immediately using the contact details provided below (“Notice”). A copy of your Notice will be sent to the person who posted or stored the material covered by the Notice. Please note that you may be held liable for damages under applicable law if you provide material misrepresentation in your Notice. Accordingly, if you are not sure that material on the Website or to which links are found on the Website infringes your copyright, you should first contact an attorney.
PERIOD AND SOLUTION
If, for any reason, we close or suspend your account, you may not register and create a new account under your name, false or borrowed name, or the name of a third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of a third party. adoption. In addition to closing or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including, without limitation, civil, criminal and regulatory claims.
CHANGES AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify or remove the content of the Website at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion and without notice. However, we are under no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Marketplace Offerings at any time without notice. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or cessation of the operation of the Site or the Marketplace Offerings.
If the Parties are unable to resolve a Dispute by informal negotiation, the Dispute (except for Disputes expressly excluded below) will be finally and exclusively resolved by binding arbitration. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT, WITHOUT THIS PROVISION, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BRING A COURT AND JURY SECTION. Arbitration will be commenced and conducted in accordance with the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) Commercial Arbitration Rules and, as applicable, the AAA Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Disputes (“AAA Consumer Rules”), both of which are available on the AAA website at www.adr .org . Your arbitration fees and your contribution to the arbitrator’s fees will be subject to the AAA Consumer Rules and, where applicable, the limitations of the AAA Consumer Rules. If the arbitrator deems such costs to be excessive, we will pay all arbitration fees and expenses. Arbitration may be conducted in person by filing documents, by telephone or online. The arbitrator will make the decision in writing, but need not provide a reason, unless requested by a Party. The arbitrator must abide by applicable law, and any award may be challenged if the arbitrator fails to do so. Unless otherwise required by applicable AAA or applicable law, the arbitration will be held in Bervard, Florida. Unless otherwise agreed, the parties may bring proceedings to force arbitration, suspend the proceedings pending arbitration, or confirm, amend, dismiss or adjudicate on the arbitrator’s award.
In no event may any Dispute brought by any of the Parties relating to the Website in any way be commenced more than one 1) years after the cause of operation has appeared. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither party elects to arbitrate a dispute falling within the scope of that part of this provision that is found to be unlawful or unenforceable, and such dispute will be settled by a court of competent jurisdiction in in the courts listed for the jurisdiction above, and the parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
The parties agree that any arbitration will be limited to a Dispute between the Parties individually. To the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) no arbitration will be joined with any other proceeding; (b) has no right or authority to any Dispute to be settled by class action or to use class action procedures; and (c) has no right or authority to bring a Dispute as purported representative on behalf of the public or any other person.
Exceptions to Informal Negotiation and Arbitration
The parties agree that the following Disputes are not subject to the above provisions for informal negotiation of binding arbitration: (a) any Dispute relating to the enforcement or protection of, or regarding the validity of, any intellectual property right of a Party; (b) any Dispute relating to or arising from allegations of theft, piracy, violation of privacy or unauthorized use; and (c) any claim for an injunction. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither party elects to arbitrate a dispute falling within the scope of that part of this provision that is found to be unlawful or unenforceable, and such dispute shall be settled by a court of competent jurisdiction in the courts listed for the jurisdiction above, and the parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to the Marketplace Offerings, including descriptions, pricing, availability and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information on the Website at any time without prior notice.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS AND” ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED IN CONNECTION WITH AND USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LIABILITY, SUITABILITY AND APPLICABLE WARRANTIES. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITES CONNECTED WITH THIS SITE AND WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ERRORS, ERRORS. 2) INJURY TO THE BODY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, RESULTING FROM ACCESSING AND USING THE SITE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVER AND ANY 4 / OR INFORMATION OR DISCONTINUED TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (5) ANY ERRORS, VIRUSES, TROJAN OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSFERRED TO OR VIA THE SITE BY THIRD PARTIES AND / OR (6) ANY MISTAKES OR MISCONDUCT LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND OF USE OF CONTENT PUBLISHED, TRANSMITTED OR OTHERWISE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE. We do not guarantee, do not stop, we do not provide responsibility for any products or services advertised or offered by the third page via a website, a website hyperlocular website or a website or a mobile application in another banner advertising and we will not be a website or will not be responsible for monitoring any transaction BETWEEN YOU AND THE SUPPLIERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WHEN YOU PURCHASE A PRODUCT OR SERVICE FROM ANY MEANS OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, USE YOUR BEST SENSE AND CARE.
LIMITS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SECONDARY, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, INCLUSIVE, OR INCLUSIVE OR PARTICULAR RESPONSIBILITY EVEN IF WE ADVISED ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WHATSOEVER CONTAINED IN THIS PROVISION OF CONFLICT, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSES AND FOR ANY FORM OF ACTION WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF APPLICABLE. CERTAIN STATE AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE RIGHTS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
We will retain certain data that you provide to the Website in order to manage the performance of the Website, as well as data regarding the use of the Website. While we perform routine data backups on a regular basis, you are solely responsible for all data that you submit or that relates to any activity that you take using the Site. You agree that we will not be liable to you in any way for any loss or damage to such data, and you hereby waive any right to take action against us arising out of such loss or damage to such data.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, sending us e-mails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communication. You consent to receiving electronic communications and agree that all contracts, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email, and on the Site comply with all legal requirements for such communications to be in writing. HEREBY AGREE TO USE ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS AND OTHER DOCUMENTS, AND PROVIDE ELECTRONIC NOTIFICATIONS, POLICIES AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR BY THE PARTIES. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any laws, rules, rules, ordinances or other regulations in any jurisdiction that require an original signature or the provision or retention of non-electronic records.
CALIFORNIA USERS AND RESIDENTS
If any complaint is not resolved satisfactorily, you may contact the Complaints Unit of the Consumer Services Division of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834 or by telephone on (800) 952 -5210 or (916) 445-1254.
To investigate a complaint regarding the Website or for further information regarding the use of the Website, please contact us at:
99 park avenue
New York, NY 10014
USA TAX ID